Find Your Best Line of Business
There is no more important business decision than going into the right line of business for you. And there is nothing more painful than having to admit to yourself that you goofed. I know.
The steps to find a line of business that suits your interests and skills are:
- Identify areas that you are passionate about so that work does not feel like a job.
- Select those areas in which you are particularly knowledgeable.
- Carefully select a market within those areas to be analyzed.
- Narrow those markets down to a market niche that you could serve effectively by deciding exactly what products or services you could provide.
- Select the line of business by making rough estimates of probable needed resources and produced revenue if you were to enter the most promising market niche.
To learn the best way to do each of these step, click here.