How to sell anything to anybody
“People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions, and help them throw rocks at their enemies.”
– Blair Warren
The Five Pillars of Persuasion:
- Every sales message you put out from now on must contain a person. This is your customer, not you.
- Your sales message must contain and deal with a problem that your customer has. Your person feels this problem is real, whether it is or it isn’t.
- You must make a big promise that is meaningful to your customer, a promise that looks like paradise to them. It has to show them a picture of life without the problem or the pain.
- You must offer substantial and credible proof that your promise is true.
- You must propose to them that they buy your product and you must do it in a compelling way. You must make them an irresistible offer that is so good, you don't have to be pushy; it sells itself.
May I suggest that you:
Then please leave a Comment
Learn the secrets of truly successful online entrepreneurs
Get the working-smart strategies that I teach to online entrepreneurs on their way to the seven-figure lifestyle.