How to sell anything to anybody
“People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions, and help them throw rocks at their enemies.”
– Blair Warren
The Five Pillars of Persuasion:
- Every sales message you put out from now on must contain a person. This is your customer, not you.
- Your sales message must contain and deal with a problem that your customer has. Your person feels this problem is real, whether it is or it isn’t.
- You must make a big promise that is meaningful to your customer, a promise that looks like paradise to them. It has to show them a picture of life without the problem or the pain.
- You must offer substantial and credible proof that your promise is true.
- You must propose to them that they buy your product and you must do it in a compelling way. You must make them an irresistible offer that is so good, you don't have to be pushy; it sells itself.
May I suggest that you:
Then please leave a Comment
"Business Explosion" Coaching Session
** NEW, For a Limited Time **
I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, “Business Breakthrough” coaching session where we’ll work together to…
- Create a crystal clear vision for your "ultimate business success" and the "perfect lifestyle" you'd like our business to provide.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging the growth of your business and keeping you working too many hours.
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to turn your business into a highly profitable, revenue-generating machine that practically runs itself.
If you'd like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally FREE 30 minute "Business Breakthrough" coaching session, click the button below and answer some questions.
I cannot guarantee a session for everyone. Existing clients take priority. If you cannot find a time then I'm booked solid for the next 60 days. Contact me and I'll see if I can set something up.